NoCC | MWKS | Masterpost

MWKS - is modular wall-mounted kitchen shelves set.

This is NoCC set, created with TOOL mod by TwistedMexi.

// Russian translate this post is hereПочитать этот же пост на русском можно тут //

I did good job and create lot parts of MWKS set, so this post will contain all the basic information, as well links to more detailed posts. At now I'm ready to share a basic set with empty shelves and 32 variants decorated shelves to easy create your perfect kitchen! 

My inspiration was a IKEA KUNGSFORS series and nat237uk's creation in the Gallery (they are more subtle and elegant, be sure to look!). I like a more "rough" style and I wanted to create an almost universal base suitable for different kitchens - large and small, minimalistic and cluttered, poor and rich, etc.

Here are some examples kitchens using MWKS set. You can take only one module or several, combine everything as you like!






Some info that I want to mention:

1. I tested all the items and they should not spoil and stink, but in some cases sim may want to clean and wash dishes. This applies mainly to my future downloads, where dishes located on counters and tables. If you don't remove counters or put some other items in their place, then everything should be fine.

2. Almost all the items on the shelves are not on slots, but I filled many of the slots with very small items so that your sims don't put other dishes or anything else. Unfortunately, sometimes these little things can disappear after load from the Gallery, and I later discovered that I missed a couple of shelves.. The empty-shelf version also has some with pre-filled slots, but that wasn't my goal. If anything, you can simply remove the shelf and put it back from the buy mode.

 3. During my many and long tests I made the adjustments in my modules and saved them again and again. I noticed that over time, some items shifting a little and violated all the beauty and perfect evenness. Initially, all the items were adjusted to millimeters, but now in the final version you will see different inaccuracies with this. If something really hurts your eyes and you can't / don't want to fix it yourself, then let me know, I will try to help you as soon as possible.

4. Do you think that there are too few options for decorated shelves right now? Write/show me your idea and I may consider it in the future. I live mostly on Twitter as @Mushilda and I definitely won't miss your message there. I also plan to release the next part of the set soon, where there will only be shelf decor (the same as now, only separately) and you will be able to fill the empty module as you like.

5. When you visit my gallery by ID: Mushilda, you will be able to distinguish parts of the set. All empty shelves marked ≡MWKS≡, and decorated ■MWKS■. Decorated are also numbered for easy search. Don't forget to check the box on CC, there will be a version of decorated shelves with pictures.

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Is it time to see everything in detail? Here we go:

 Deco only (coming soon)
● Counter deco (coming soon)
● Table deco (coming soon)
 MWKS steel color (coming soon)

_____________________________________________________________________________ 

Сan't wait to get your opinion and feedback ♥
Hope you like it! Enjoy!


Комментарии

Популярные сообщения